Translate

Monday, February 2, 2015

More Double Stamping Nail Art


It's Monday and that means The Crumpet Nail Tarts Pick-n-Mix.  Today's theme is flowers/pale blue.  I wasn't feeling the flowers.  I just did flowers last week!  If you missed it, you can find it HERE.

I started with three coats of LynBDesigns Don't Torture Me, one of my all time favorite light blues.  If you want to see it on it's own, you can see it HERE.  Then I stamped with Apipila P.2.  I used the image on the right and Cupcake Polish Neither Here Noir There, a lovely dusty blue holo.  Then I stamped over that with the left image and Jupep Millie.  Two double stamps in one week?  Look at me go!

I love that I can get a splatter effect without all the mess!  Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out all the other Tart's nail art.





4 comments:

  1. Love it and yes the splatter look without the mess is nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you used and that splatter pattern is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete