Translate

Friday, February 6, 2015

Indian Elephant


The theme for The Nail Challenge Collaborative this month is animals.  It is a nice change from all the love themes going on right now.  For my first manicure, I chose to do an Indian design with some elephants.


I started with two coats of Barielle Kiss Me Kate and two coats of Mentality Foxy on the accent nails.


I stamped with Kiss Me Kate and BBF-15 for a cute little pink elephant.  That little cutie was a pain in my butt!  He just refused to line up on my nails.  In fact, you can see a bare spot on my ring finger because I removed the image twice before I finally gave up with the third.  It was the best one of the three, thank goodness!


Next I stamped with Mentality Foxy and portions of the large image from BBF-29.  Love this whole plate!


Other than the stubborn ellie, I ended up liking this.  I did discover, however, that I need a good pink stamper.  Although Kiss Me Kate will do well most of the time, sometimes you just need a totally opaque stamper.

Thanks for looking and commenting!





3 comments:

  1. How pretty! It definitely has an Indian feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, the colors and patterns are awesome!

    ReplyDelete