Translate

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Geometric Nail Art

Today I have geometric nail art for two challenges, #31DC2014 and The Nail Challenge Collaborative.  I did this nail art at the beginning of the month when we decided on the geometric prompt for NCC.  I have done so many manis' since then, I did not have it in mind when I did my first post for the month HERE.  When I started editing the pics for this second post, I realized...I used the SAME IMAGE!  Dooh!  Oh well, they look totally different!


I used the lead lighting technique here, stamping and then filling in with jellie polish.


I used the following jellies:
  • Light blue - Llarowe Ocean Water
  • Dark blue - Llarowe Grape Juice
  • Pink - Sally Hansen Diamond Strength It's Chiff-On
  • Yellow - Ellagee Cadmium Glass

I had fun doing this, trying to make sure that none of the segments had the same color right next to each other.  It made my need for order happy.  Silly Tina!


Once again, just a quick post.  My brain is filled with so many things/issues right now, it is hard to do anything other than show you the pics.  Hope your day is fantabulous!


.




5 comments:

  1. how cool!! I always wanted to do geomtric nail art but just by thinking about it, I find it hard :(
    I hope I can make this theme as good as yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CC! Having some good geometric stamps helps a bunch!

      Delete
  2. What nice lead lighting these are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete