Translate

Monday, September 1, 2014

Another Day, Another Challenge #31DC2014

I am going to be jumping in and out of a new challenge, The 31 Day Challenge hosted by Sarah from Chalkboard Nails.  Day one is red.


Can you tell I am wishing for fall?

With Flash
Artificial Light

I started with three coats of Finger Paints Palette of Perfection.  Of course, I c ould have just used two.  It is a gorgeous red and gold foil, perfect for fall nail art.


Stamped with Maybelline Bold Gold, Bundle Monster BM-023 and Mash-61.


Simple stamping, gorgeous polish.  I think this will be a trend for this challenge.


That's all folks.  I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of quick posts this month, but you don't want to hear me blab, right?  Show me the nail art!  (Say that in Cuba Gooding Jr's voice from Jerry Mcguire).

Thanks for looking and commenting!  See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Love the gold stamping over that bronzey red! Its so perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete