Translate

Saturday, August 2, 2014

#OMD2 Final Catch Up

Today I have something a little different.  I have a bunch of pic of nail art I created for the OMD2 challenge.  No details, just pics for now.  If you want details, let me know in the comments and I will do individual posts for the ones you request.


Dark - You can find the other darks HERE.


Holo - You can find the other holos HERE.


Jelly - You can find the other jellies HERE.


Favorite Polish - You can find the other favorites HERE.


3D -  You can find the other 3Ds HERE. 


Funky French - You can find the other frenchies HERE. 


Feathers - You can find the other feathers HERE. 


Nautical - You can find the other nauticals HERE. 


Bridal - You can find the other bridals HERE. 



Signature Style - You can find the other signature styles HERE. 

That's it.  Remember, if you want details, let me know in the comments and I will post the details.  Thanks for looking and commenting!.

1 comment: