Translate

Friday, August 22, 2014

Blogger Bragger Dots

Blogger Braggers prompt this week is polka-dots.  Not so great at dots, but I started with a favorite polish, so how can I go wrong?


Don't know that I used the right colors for the dots, but still, its....different?


Started with two coats of Urban Lacquer One Eyed Monster.  I got more compliments on this polish than any other polish I have worn.  It is a green/teal/blue multichrome that is so gorgeous!  You can see from the flash that direct light brings out the blue.  


Here you can see the green to blue shift.  It is beautiful!


I added dots of Maybelline Bold Gold, Urban Lacquer Schlong, LynBDesigns You Are The Brute Squad and a purple that I didn't write down.  It has a Christmas look, don't you think?  Reminds me of a glass ornament.  What do you think?

You can find the other participants HERE.  As always, thanks for looking and commenting!

1 comment: