Translate

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Another Black and White Fashion Inspiration

Don't know if I am going to get all four black and white themes for The Nail Challenge Collaborative posted before the end of the month, but I will get them done!  Today's is, once again, fashion inspired.


Here is the inspiration.


A Billie and Blossom animal print tunic.  I found it HERE.


This is one of those manis that looks much, MUCH better from a distance.


I stamped with SH213 and added splotches of white on top.



Wish I would have had the pic of the dress in front of me when I was executing.  If I had, I would have added a black french tip.  Hindsight is 20/20, right?























2 comments:

  1. Great inspiration you got. I really like how they turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design, I love it! And you really managed to interpret the pattern of the tunic perfectly.

    ReplyDelete