Translate

Friday, May 30, 2014

Deborah Lippmann Girls Just Want To Have Fun Skittles

Combo challenge today.  Nail Challenge Collaborative skittles and Never Ending Pile untried art supply.


My untried art supply is the nail wraps.  There was a packet of five random wrap samples in a Nails magazine last summer.

With Flash
Artificial Light

I started with four coats of Deborah Lippmann Girls Just Want To Have Fun.  I won this mini bottle along with some other beauty products in a giveaway.  It is only the second DL I own, but this one did not preform quite as well as the last.  It is a crelly, so it is a bit thin, but despite that, it wasn't a flooder.  Two coats would have been good if you don't mind VNL.  Three is good for full coverage.  I added a fourth for the DMPs.


I threw away the packaging for the wraps, so I couldn't tell you what brand they are.  I used only half of one on my thumb because it wasn't wide enough to cover my whole nail.  Gotta work with what you have, right?  Added some rhinestones, micro beads and a star sequin.



I had another wrap on the tip of my finger (the other half of the thumb wrap), but when I added top coat, it melted!  Didn't to that on the thumb!  Who knows.

Thanks for looking and commenting!










1 comment: