Translate

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Coming in Under the Wire with Some Guardians

*This post was started on April 30th, but Tumblr sucked me in while searching for gifs.  *does not feel ashamed*

April 30th and time for the last installment of The Nail Challenge Collaborative Music/Movies/TV prompt.  I feel I just scratched the surface with this one....especially since I didn't even touch music!


Can you guess what this is for?  Do you have kids?  If not, you may have no idea.  It is actually inspired by one of my favorite animated movies (one of many), The Rise of the Guardians.  If you enjoy witty kids movies, you will love it.  Right up there with The Incredibles, Monster Inc, How to Train Your Dragon, etc.


 Yep, Jack Frost's infamous hoodie!



 I started with two coats of Avon Suede Blue Royale.



Then I added some Different Dimensions Selene with a fan brush.



I can imagine a better interpretation, but then I almost always do.  Love it anyways.  Plus it seems perfectly appropriate since it has been snow showering here for the past three days!  *rolls eyes*  I will leave you with some Guardian love and then some NCC links.  Thanks for looking!

 









Source








2 comments:

  1. That is soo cool! I was thinking about Jack Frost when i saw your mani on Bloglovin, and when i got here it WAS!
    I loved that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration! I actually haven't watched this movie but it looks fun from the trailer I've seen of it.

    ReplyDelete