Translate

Saturday, February 15, 2014

#NAGGDay15 - Circles and Squares

Today's prompt just didn't inspire me, so I went through my stamping plates and picked one that fit.  Quick, simple, but still pretty.


Nice and bright for these dreary days.  Wish spring would come already!  Of course, I live in Minnesota, so Spring is a couple months away :(

With Flash
Artificial Light

I started with 3 coats of China Glaze Mimosas Before Manis.  This was one of my top 5 warm polishes of 2013 and you can find my full review of this lovely HERE.  Can you tell I was working on this challenge at the same time as my top polishes of 2013?  So many 2013 faves snuck into this challenge :)



















Next I stamped with PUEEN16 and Finger Paints Black Expressionism.  Want to see some more?  Of course you do!


 
 For some reason I was having trouble with my stamping this day.  I think I just wasn't scraping in the right direction.  Some days I'm just not visited by the stamping fairy (tee hee).  I still like it.  You don't even notice all the bald spots IRL, just in the dreaded MPs (macro pics).

Thanks for visiting and commenting!  Feel free to check out what all the other talented ladies came up with!

Tina





3 comments:

  1. The stamping looks really cute I'll have to try using that image sometime :) I think the bald spots actually create a cool effect, looks a bit distressed but it's pretty subtle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the stamp design you chose! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete