Translate

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hope It Was Worth the Wait

I am a day late for the CNT 33DC,  but I think it is worth it.  The prompt was/is chevrons.  Since discovering some tips for water marbling I have been dipping my fingers again and again (tee hee).  I will be sharing what I discovered worked for me very soon.


This started with one coat of my go to black, Finger Paints Black Expressionism.


Next I did a water marble with China Glaze Strap On Your Moonboots (blue holo), China Glaze When Stars collide (purple holo) and Maybelline Bold Gold (uh, if you can't figure out which color that is, you need help).  I learned how to do the chevron design by watching THIS VIDEO by SimpleLittlePleasures.  Yes, those are water bubbles on my index and middle finger.  I am still perfecting the art.



I now wish I had layered this over white, I think the colors would have popped more, but I kinda like how subtle this turned out, especially for wearing to work.  This is my thumb, which I thought turned out the best.

As always, thanks for looking and commenting!
Tina








No comments:

Post a Comment