Translate

Monday, October 21, 2013

Crumpets 33 DC - Chinese

I'll admit it, I'm tired.  Not tired....exhausted.  So today is going to be a quick little post on a simple little mani.  It may be simple, but it sure isn't demure!


Today's prompt is Chinese.  This is actually one of the first manis I did when I started to prepare for this challenge, so my nails were a bit shorter than they are now.  When I think Chinese, I think Chinese New Year and those little red envelopes that they put coins in.  That lead to this eye popping mani. 


This started with three coats of LynBDesigns The Little Red Polish.  I LOVE this tomato red jelly!  It would be perfect for a jelly sandwich.  Imagine one of the many black and white glitter toppers between the luscious red layers.  Or a green and gold glitter glob (tee hee) for a gorgeous Christmas mani.  Yup, this will definitely be on my fingers again!


This orange leaning red is a real shocker under a flash!  You can just barely see the visible nail line in these photos, but it is undetectable IRL with 3 coats, so if you are one of those (like me) who doesn't like VNL, don't let this put you off.

  
Next I dotted with Ozotic 910, a scattered holo gold that can be seen on it's own HERE.  It is the most gorgeous gold I have in my stash.  Then I added a dot of of Finger Paints Black Expressionism and finally a dot of LynBDesigns Ultimate Ginger.  It perfectly matches The Little Red Polish, only with gold glitter added in.

Thanks for looking and commenting.  I'm going to bed now!
Tina






No comments:

Post a Comment