Translate

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Crumpet Tarts 33DC - Day 2

Day 2 of The Crumpet Nail Tarts 33 Day Challenge is most used polish (other than black and white).  In my case it is a nude polish, Avon Ballerina, which surprises the heck out of me since I am not particularily fond of nude polish, but the level lines don't lie.  I thought that I would use another well used polish, Nails Inc Noho.



Once again, I was inspired by fashion, pecifically this Micheal Kors dress.


Isn't it gorgeous?  I think fashion is the reason that I use nude polish so much,  I am inspired by a lot of sheer dresses.





















This started with three coats of Avon Ballerina.  Next I stamped with LLC B and Finger Paints Black Expressionism.

  
Next I painted over the spots with Nails Inc Noho, my favorite texture polish (so far).  I really like how this turned out.  Wish I was confident enough in my freehand skills to do the spots without the stamping, but eventually I will get there.

Check out all the other most used.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment