Translate

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Sunday on Saturday?

Just a quick post to show you my Sunday Adventures in Stamping mani.  Yes, last Sunday, not tomorrow (tee hee).  


The theme was "plate ending in 8".  


This started with three coats of LynBDesigns Sacre Blurple.  This is a gorgeous cobalt blue gellie that is much darker with a purple tinge in real life.  Love this!  You know how I am about visible nail line, but with three coats, it doesn't show in anything but the dreaded macros.  You can find this and many other lovely polishes at her Etsy store HERE.  Right now Jenna is having a SALE through August 16th!  Just use the code THANKYOU for 40% off your entire order through the 16th.


Next I stamped with PUEEN48 and Aly's Dream Polish #64 Copper.  Right now Aly's store is closed, but like her on Facebook HERE to keep up to date on her new store opening.


Simple but lovely, if I may say so myself.  Hopefully I will see you tomorrow with an on time AIS mani!

Tina

2 comments: