Translate

Monday, April 22, 2013

Catching Up Blue

Just a quick post for today's Light It Up Blue....and last Friday's too!


Friday's theme was Awareness Ribbons.  My camera had such a hard time capturing this.  Took about 12 pics and this was the only one that turned out semi decent.  Must have been the matte/glitter combo that was freaking it out.  This is one coat of Orly Blue Suede (, which is why my nail ridge is showing).  The ribbon is Wet n Wild Fergie Duchess.


 
Today's theme is braids.  I decided to do a braided french tip.  I wish I had gone nude for the base, but I didn't.  This is base of China Glaze Splish Splash.  The braid is made with China Glaze Water You Waiting For, Splish Splash and Pop Beauty Denim Metal.

Thanks for looking!
Tina



Carmina from Cubbiful
Cordia from Seriously Swatched
Jessica from Nail Polish Anonymous
Kelly from Peace Love Lacquer
Laura from Little Laura Loves
Nicole from Dipped in Lacquer
Paulina from Paulina’s Passions
Rachael from Rachos Nail Love
Roxana from Beautylicious


 

No comments:

Post a Comment