Translate

Monday, April 15, 2013

Bria's Nails are Puzzling

Today is day 4 of the Different Shades of Blue challenge.  The theme is puzzle pieces, one of the symbols of Autism Awareness.  Once again, Bria was my hand model.


Bria is the one who designed this, picked the colors and the patterns on each finger.  Look how long her nails are getting!  I LOVE her nail beds and long skinny fingers.  I am so lucky to have her as a nail model!

This started with two coats of Nina Caribbean Blue.


 

Then I stamped the thumb and ring finger with Bundle Monster BM-321 and all the others with Bundle Monster BM-319, per Bria's request.







So what do you think?  Didn't she do an awesome job?  Go check out all the other puzzles!


Carmina from Cubbiful
Cordia from Seriously Swatched
Jessica from Nail Polish Anonymous
Kelly from Peace Love Lacquer
Laura from Little Laura Loves
Nicole from Dipped in Lacquer
Paulina from Paulina’s Passions
Rachael from Rachos Nail Love
Roxana from Beautylicious

2 comments:

  1. Bundle monster plates are next on my plate list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bundle Monsters were my first plates...well beyond my 2 Konads...and I love them! The images on their first set are a little small, but the 2nd and 3rd set are the bomb (tee hee)

      Delete