Translate

Monday, January 21, 2013

AIS Accent Nail


The theme for Adventures in stamping for the 20th was Accent Nail.  This was really simple, but I think it looks spectacular!
Without Flash

On day three of this challenge, I talked about how I had looked for a long time for a bright pink with gold glitter.  After I found China Glaze Strawberry Fields, I keep finding the same color scheme and I have a hard time passing them up because I was looking for it for so long (well long in my hoarding life).      I couldn't pass up this one though.  It is a Layla Soft Touch Effects polish, which means that it is matte, and you know how I love those mattes!  Here's how I did this one.
  • Two coats of Layla Soft Touch Effects 05, also known as Cherry Diva
  • Stamped on edges with Sinful Colors Black on Black and Bundle Monster BM-310
 
  •  Stamped on thumb and ring finger with Essie Good as Gold and Bundle Monster BM07


I really like this polish in it's natural matte state, but Stamping always needs a top coat, so it just had to be done.  Top coating this really brought out the gold sparkle.  If you want to see a swatch of this matte and all the others in this line, check A Polish Addict HERE.  One last pic.


Thanks for the look!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment