Translate

Monday, November 26, 2012

Snake Skin Love


This was one of my first Manis, so please forgive the messy cuticles, poor picture quality, tip wear and bubble on my ring finger.  This picture was taken after several days of wear.  I was inspired by The Nailasaurus Here.

As soon as I got China Glaze Agro, I knew I was going to do a snake skin mani with it.  I LOVE Agro!  It is a gorgeous mossy metallic green.  It is also great for stamping with.  Hopefully I will use it as a base for a step by step post soon so you can see it in all it's gloriousness.  Here is how I did it:
  •  Base coat
  • Two coats of China Glaze Agro
  • Stamped Bundle Monster BM215 with an unnamed dark green ELF polish I found at target.  I searched all over the bottle for a name but couldn't find a thing.  I hate that!
  • Stamped again BM215 with Sally Hansen Forbidden Fudge
  • Top coat
Here's a close up of my thumb

Not the best Picture and I hate the polish wear, but I LOVED this mani hard!  I wore it for five whole days.  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I love these colours together, can also imagine them making a good khaki pattern. I must get my stamping plates out later, I have unpolished nails right now which is unusual for me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really loved these. If you want, show me what you come up with!

      Delete